Thursday, September 2, 2010

art journal - pages

I've found some time to work on my art journal.  I'm pretty happy with it's progress.  I find myself usually starting by creating some sort of background ( whether is be collage, paint, stamping), then journaling around or directly over what I have.  I'm finding that I am enjoying revisiting older pages, covering up part of the journaled parts, and adding more collage elements on top of it.

here are a few pages of mine I've liked so far.

My RUSH spread -  originally journaled during my trip into the city/return home after watching "Rush: Beyond The Lighted Stage" in NYC on the big screen.

Collage revolving around the quote :"You curl your hair and paint your face. Not I:I am curled by the wind, painted by the sun." from a translated poem by Julia De Burgos

Just a random collage, from a journal page.  Artwork is from a cover of a card I recycled.  Look at me, being all green!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails