Wednesday, February 2, 2011

sketchbook project - want to see more?

pgs  36-37

Left : "The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain." - My Fair Lady

Right: " I'll give you stars and the moon and the open highway and a river beneath your feet/I'll give you days full of dreams if you travel my way and a summer you can't repeat/I'll give you nights full of passion and days of adventure/ No strings, just warm summer rain." - Jason Robert Brown
ppg 38-39

Left: "One day you'll look to see I've gone/For tomorrow may rain,/So I'll follow the sun." - the Beatles

Right: " There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds." - G.K. Chesterton
pps 40-41

"When shall we three meet again?/In thunder, lightening or rain." - Macbeth, Act 1, Scene 1
pp 42-43

"We hold it all for a little while, don't we/Kiss the dice, taste the rain/Like little knives upon our tongue/We can do no wrong when the lights come on/And the music plays/And we take the stage like we own the place/As if time were cheap/And the night forever young." - Beth Nielsen Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails