Sunday, October 9, 2011

a great source of creative inspiration: pinterest.com

I have to admit, my latest internet addiction has also become an amazing source of creative inspiration for me.  I introduce you to . . .Pinterest.com.

This  website allows you to create individual pin boards and collect pictures/links to anything you find on the web that you have interest in.  You are able to pin anything you can find, once you add a certain button to your bookmark bar on you internet browser.

It's free and very easy . .and you can also repin items on the Pinterest feed ( where you view daily all manner items  that individuals who are also using the site have pinned)

For example, I have boards for food recipes, arts and crafts, entertainment, books, kids items . .the lists can be endless.

I've started 2 accounts -  here for my main one and here for my little on the side craft business.  Links can also be found on the right hand side of my blog.

Join up . .and enjoy pinning!  I can't tell you how many crafts and recipes I'm dying to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails