Friday, March 14, 2014

halloween 2013 - pumpkin costume

Taking a small break from the NYCC cosplay rundown, I thought I'd share a few photos of my daughter's Halloween costume from last year.

At the last minute, as I was in the midst of sewing like a fiend for NYCC 2013, my little one announced that she wanted to be a pumpkin for Halloween.

This of course was after she wanted to be Mary Poppins, then the little girl from Mary Poppins, and then a police officer.




It was very similar to her giraffe costume which I made the year prior.  And it was just as easy to make.

Here is the finished costume.



My favorite part is the pumpkin hat!  

I seriously need to think about making myself one for next year.  

It was so cute!



And here is little miss at the Halloween costume parade at her school.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails