tardis messenger bag - work in progress - part 2
Once the hand embroidery of the Police Box sign was finally completed, (that took a very very long time!) the next task at hand was to make the front flap of the bag look more like the TARDIS by creating some windows from scratch.
I cut some squares of white fabric I had in my stash and used some interfacing ( how I love that iron on interfacing!) I then used some scraps of my blue denim to make a few rectangles and used them to construct a window frame around my white squares.
Since I was flying by the seat of my pants and creating everything as I went, it took me quite a while to figure out how it would all look.
But once I finished one window, the other wasn't too hard to construct.
If you are curious to see the work in progress posts for the TARDIS Messenger Bag make sure to click here!